Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Fluffy Friday - Lastest news of my Meow, Meow

This is the image of my Darlin Coco who died unexpectedly after
missing for 2 days after my shift back to KL and got "Yellow fever"


Hi!

HAPPY FLUFFY FRIDAY TO ALL MEMBERS AND VIEWERS


I've been missing for quite a while here at FF links. Actually quite frequently FF seems to be on mind and to be honest, if FF links are still not closed, I would feel rather guilty if I were to post my MM post leaving FF post out, because Friday comes before Monday. Excuse me, what I mean is Friday FF links for the week earlier and MM the present week. So it's appropriate to publish FF post first followed by MM post. I wanted to let you guys know that up to today I can't stop thinking about the fate of some of my cats including some of my rescued cats. Those given away and those unfortunate ones with their unexpected dismissal, either lost or died, all these are playing on my mind and I miss them all so much! Some of my good cats were even given away and left in Terengganu just to make way for those unwanted rescued cats. My own cats Stevie, Leo, Tabby were given to CIMB boss including Simba my rescued cat found at Angullia Beach House and White Tiger which was rescued at Casa Ria in 2005. Recently, the new owner sent me Stevie's images on my mobile and I am quite grateful and very pleased with this family since I am very sure I can rely on them to take good care of all my cats. Tabby was given away to their closed friend who is also an animal lover.

I cannot stop thinking about my dear Coco who died less than a month after my shift back to KL. No cat will ever take her place because Coco was so closed to me. Back in Keramat in those days she used to sleep with me and I had a special pillow for her and she would lied beside me to sleep at night. I don't really know when I can really get over it, Coco was my very special cat. Snow White went missing and never return till today, after seaching for so long and I have shown some of her images/pics to those security guards on duty and promised them to give a small token, a reward of amount which I can afford if found, yet still there is not sign of Snow White till today.

I also cannot forget Sweetie, the cat I planned to help but did not take her in yet and she disappeared. I used to give her food and water daily morning and evening. This growing up female cat came to me when I just shifted to Kuala Lumpur and was really a cheerful little cat who would ran to greet me when she saw me. Reason why I did not take her yet was because she had developed ringworm on her ears. I did apply some good medicated creams and was planning to take her to a vet in a matter of time first before I take her in for shelter. I felt so bad since the last time I saw her I could see that she was pregnant in the early stage. Still I wanted to take and safe her, but thought perhaps let her stay downstairs after the birth of her kittens, then to take her to the vet. She went missing and disappeared till today, I still wonder what really happened to poor Sweetie.

Another pitiful sight which I like to share here and kept coming back to my mind is about the two cats I came across about a month ago near the hair salon at Pandan Jaya just opposite Fajar Mall. There was this little female cat with a young male cat and I could see that this male cat is very tame, I knew at once that they once belonged to some people but I just don't understand why they left this cat and the little one facing their lifes on their own helplessly. They still look in good shape. It was really touching to notice that this male cat is protecting the little one instead of human beings! I felt bad leaving them behind and once in a while their images keep haunting me. If only I have the ability to safe all these animal, I would but sadly I really cannot keep taking in anymore cats/kittens. By right, I am supposed to give away some which I am having with me now. At Casa Ria I have taken 2 female kittens including a young female cat already, meaning there are 3 new comers added up recently. I really cannot have too many in my apartment. Firstly, it is simply not fair for them and secondly, I cannot give my full attention to all of them since I am now working. I really have only limited time with them. Sadly, I got no choice but to place them in the Master Bedroom with the attached Bathroom so that it is easier for them to do their stuff. They will be behind closed door in a room, thus my apartment won't be like a war zone or a cat shelter. By nature I am a tidy, neat, clean and an organized person and I am the type who would always like my apartment clean and with good fragrance. I cannot live in a house together with many cats around me making a mess out of control. Only 3 of my own cats and one kitten are placed at my living. Therefore, it is really hard work which I have to bear daily. I got to mop the living and tidy up the Master Bedroom regularly beside my daily routine each morning before going to work and after work to feed them and clean their litters. I don't think anybody in the world would even want to do this for one day in their entire life! The blame is on those irresponsible owners who are selfish since they do not want to spay their pets, instead they abandoned them and poor me got to safe them not because I am stupid or crazy, but because I cannot bear to see the sight of these innocent animal especially little kittens being abandoned and left on their own and because I have so much mercy on them! Sadly, I am helpless these days as I cannot do much for them anymore. At present I have 3 Trengganu cats not spayed with 2 Casa Ria kittens plus 1 Casa Ria young female cat not spayed. I am waiting for the right time to spay them and at the same time still checking around to give away many to good homes. These animals need enough care & love together with special attentions and be free to run around on the grass. If only all of us share the responsibility, I mean those who have pets spay both their female and male cats/dogs and the authority help collect all the stray cats/dogs, kitten/puppies, spay them and then find good homes, I believe sooner or later there will be lesser and lesser stray animals around and then in the end there will be no more cruelty towards these animals around the world!. Those owners who wish to breed their animals may do so on condition that they are prepared to take good care of their animals and not abandoning them later. Believe it or not, I am now having with me 15 cats living in an apartment, can you imagine the madness, luckily, I know how to place them at the right place, 11 in the Master Bedroom behind closed door and 4 outside at the living. This room is quite spacious, so I sacrifice it for the cats and me taking the normal room which is smaller for myself. There is no attached Bathroom here, but at least there is one outside my room. I make sure the apartment looks like a normal apartment without all these cats seen running around everywhere. So my living place do looks like a normal clean apartment dwelled by a sane individual and this is because of my daily hardwork which I do not fail to abide!


WE CAN START AND BEGIN SOMEWHERE, START NOW BY SPAYING BOTH OUR FEMALE & MALE CATS & DOGS. THE AUTHORITY SHOULD ALSO PLAY THEIR ROLES & BE SENSITIVE ON THIS ISSUE TO START CONSIDER COLLECTING ALL THESE STRAY ANIMALS, SPAY THEM AND BUILD SPECIAL SHELTERS FOR THEM WITH DRS TO ATTEND TO HELP THESE UNFORTUNATE ANIMALS FREE FROM DISEASES & GET HEALTHY AGAIN, THEN START GIVING THEM AWAY ONLY TO GOOD HOMES.


THIS IS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY, WHY ARE WE IGNORING THIS ISSUE? WE JUST PUT ON A BLIND EYE PRETENDING AS THOUGH NOTHING HAPPENED.


WHY CAN'T WE JUST START NOW TO STOP THIS CRUELTY ONCE AND FOR ALL, WE CAN DO IT IF ALL JOIN HANDS TO PUT OUR LITTLE EFFORTS SHARED TOGETHER!




Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures & stories! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. Any unrelated links will be deleted.






First two commenters get my Linky love

Meow Diaries

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations