Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY: "Without You" by Mariah Carey


"Don't worry when you stumble. It will just focus your attention more closely on the path so you can avoid a fall later on"


It's better late than never. Again, I believe I will be the last in the list on Music Monday for this week, but you see, I do not give up rushing to post it. With one eye half opened and the other half closed, I am struggling with time to post my MM post and make sure it will be up again for this week. I have chosen this beautiful song entitled: "Without You" by a very talented singer, Mariah Carey for my listening pleasure after a hard day work. Hope you like it too.


"HAPPY MUSIC MONDAY TO ALL MEMBERS & ALL VIEWERS"


Hope the remaining days of this week are good days for all.






Lyrics | Without You lyrics


Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!






First two commenters get my Linky love


LadyJava's Lounge Wishing on a Falling Star

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations