Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 25, 2009

MUSIC MONDAY - '"FRAGILE" BY STINGS

"Kindness like a boomerang, comes back to us sooner or later"







For this week Music Monday, I would like to share with you guys a very beautiful song from Stings entitled "Fragile". I also include a second video of the same song where you will find Sting duet with the famous Latin singer, Julio Iglesias.

Enjoy listening and happy Music Monday to all members and all viewers!
"May love and peace be with you"


My apologies for the last minutes post. I am publishing this now with my eyes half opened, so sleepy indeed Zzz. Don't understand why I become so sleepy quite early these days. Normally, I can stay up awake at late hours with both eyes wide opened. Yes, I think I know the reason why now! I am overworked working around the cats' Shelter with more cleaning up to do and spending more hours than usual there because the number of cats and kittens thrown to me have increased tremendously! Now I am in the process of finding a good solution to stop all these nonsense once and for all. So help me God!

Happy Music Monday to all! Cheers!



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.








Congrats. DorothyL




Womens Self-esteem

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations