Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 27, 2009

MUSIC MONDAY - "LOVE STORY" & "SUMMER TIME"

I just feel like listening to nothing else except soft & soothing music this week. So now I'm gonna post a YouTube music video for a change. The title of the first tune is "Love Story", by Richard Clayderman accompanied with great images. Since the first tune has already captured my heart, I did not go on further checking the rest. I hope all music attached are good music which could melt our hearts away comforting us with good feeling.

I've just added another music video since I love to hear the sound of saxophone played by the talented Kenny G.

Have a beautiful week. Cheers!

"Greet and live each new day as if it were your first"






Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




1 comment:

Lil said...

To all my blogger friends,

Hi! Lil here, testing....

Please try to send your comments. Thanks to our Super LadyJaya for the Makeover and the installation of this JS-Kit.comments widget.

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations