Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 2, 2008


Hi! It's me again, I am so sad today for two very good reasons. Firstly, Kitty Litty, (pic attached) the mother of all my beautiful Persian cats died with ear's infection. As I have mentioned at the beginning of my story about me and my rescued cats on the first page (Please click "Labels" to go to the first page), I shifted from the capital city Kuala Lumpur to Terengganu. Here, as one could imagine there is no vet except to depend of "Pejabat Haiwan". I strongly believe they are not professional. I have to be extra careful and booster all my cats yearly before they get infected to any deadly diseases. Well! as we all know, prevention is better than cure, I better act accordingly. Yet I still have to depend on them to booster all my cats.

Secondly, I could not sleep the whole night through worrying so much about my blog. It is really very personal to me and I am so much attached to it as I have worked so hard creating it, learning whatever there is to learn on my own from scratch! I believe there are some people out there who are not happy with my blog might have reported to the Blog Centre claiming that my blog is a spam. Please comment, does it look like spam? They ought to give me a chance, I am not a professional writer, I am learning and still learning my way to improve my writing but at least my intention is good and that is to help spreading the news and reminding people globally of what actually happened and what will happen to these poor innocent animals if they are not spayed/neutered by their owners. (sometimes with attached YouTube videos on Shelter Home and on animals being abused). It is just that I do agree that I am sometimes quite playful and that is why I attached stuffs to decorate my blog so that it would not look so empty just with written posts.

I was so excited when first I was introduced to Entrecard, the dropping and clicking and the points we get as a reward etc. and when other bloggers start coming in to advertise on my blog. Up to today there are non-stop advertisements being advertised on my blog! But what excite me the most is to interact mostly with all these professional bloggers globally. In fact, I gain so much knowledge by just reading their blogs. My main intention to blog is of course to post more articles either on a daily or weekly basis depending on my capability and to tell the world about me and my rescued cats. Of course, to make my blog more interesting and colourful, I do introduced different topics, for example I have introduced "Angullia Beach House Resort" since it belong to my brother-in-law and it is such a beautiful place to visit. Today I have just posted a slide on this resort just above the title "Good Site To Surf and View". Besides that previously I have also attached the links in order for you guys to get to know this resort better, perhaps one fine day when you visit Terengganu in the East Coast of Malaysia, you might want to visit this heavenly place.

2 comments:

kystorms said...

I just wanted to tell you I really enjoy reading your posts on this blog. I am so sorry your kitty was sick and died. My children rescue kittens and we sadly have lost a few ourselves. WE made a blog to remember them, if you want I can give you the address. You can put pictures there and post a story about the kitty too.
But also, I wanted to tell you that your blog does not look like or act like a spam blog.

Keep up the great work, its going to be fun for you!
\
:-)

Lily Arbee said...

Hi!
Thanks so much for your sincere comments. At least it brighter my day and get me back to my old cheerful spirit to carry on blogging. Some people just prefer others to fail and fall instead of growing and succeed.

Do say "hello" to all your children, say Lily & all her cats/kittens from Malaysia are really glad to get to know them.

I just like to be the voices for all those unfortunate abandoned and abused animals since they cannot speak, still some people want to find fault trying to ruin my blog. I still have the mixed feeling of sad and anger 'cause I truly mean well and like very much for the world not to forget and ignore the problem these poor animals are facing everyday, every minute and every second of their life!

I will be strong to gain back my usual cheerful self and will take the negative claims as a challenge for the sake of all the innocent animals around the world. I will learn to improve my blog and make it a good and interesting site for everbody to visit.

I like very much to have those pictures. If you like to contact me, you can e-mail me @ lilyarbee@gmail.com

Thanks again.

From Malaysia with Love,
Lily Arbee

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations