Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just to speak my mind

"Imagination rules the world and knowledge is power"

Foremost, I would like to take this opportunity to thanks my three regular strong supporters who would always come and leave their comments on my post(s) and make my day brighter. In the right order for Dec 2010 and January 2011, the champion goes to dearest Marzie with 8 points and second goes to none other than my super LadyJava with 7 points followed by the new comer, Namz with 2 points. I would also like to consider David Funk in this group even with 1 point since he took the initiative to leave me his comment too. For my gratitude I am putting up all the (4) four badges below as a token of friendship in the correct order.



Meow Diaries LadyJava Love Den
Namz Crypt

Do you know that a pen is sharper that a knife. When it cuts, it will cut deep straight to the heart and with such great impact. If you cut your finger with a knife, it would heal gradually but beware, when a pen start to play its role with miracle of magic words, the injury will still lingers on and on and the wound will never be healed. In this era most of us use computer, so the keyboard serves the same purpose.

I guess my blog is my little diary where I could speak my mind. You might be wondering why I write this now. All these while my normal post(s) are none other than Music Monday because I love music since it gives me lots of inspirations and happiness and Fluffy Friday because I love animal and I have rescued and owned some abandoned cats and kittens. I like to represent and speak on behalf of these unfortunate abandoned animal which are left helplessly to suffer without food and clean water and eventually died with no mercy with all sorts of diseases! The owners could have spayed their pets to stop breeding out of control instead of abandoning the unwanted cats/kittens, dogs and puppies anywhere they like, sometimes these irresponsible people who called themselves "humans" even threw these poor little beings in big drains and in dangerous spots with the intention of killing them! These innocent little beings will not die straight away, mind you.... they will die slowly and with lots of suffering. Such a CRUEL ACT! Where do they put their the brains! Wait till when they get old and in turn their children leave them at the old folk homes. Well! while typing this I suddenly realize why bring up the subject about people throwing unwanted animals, some even have the heart to abandon their old own unwanted babies to die just because these babies are born out of wedlock! Wow!

My life is full of challenges and most of the time I come across many nasty and abusive people. I have learned the lesson of life so much since my younger days and now am able to cope and handle it well without spoiling my days. I've gone through life alots, you just name it, superficial friendship, office politics, double standard in family, third party bitchy around and messed up my relationship with my late mum, being belittle, being abused mentally and financially. Gradually after going through some bad experiences, with the evil and selfish sick games they played on me, I turned into a stronger individual with full of confident with a challenging attitude and become wiser instead. Maybe it is because I have been through many bad experiences and have gone through one of the worse situations in life.

I classified myself as being alone in this complicated wild world I am living in. I have no one but myself, it's o.k., as long as I know who I am and where I am going, I will be able to approach the life journey without fear and always ready for new unexpected challenges. I tend to always look at the bright side of life, thanks to Allah, the creator for making me strong instead and have helped answered my prayers when I wanted a job so badly.

With a good job and a beautiful working place, I tend to love my job and do it diligently and with lots of passion. I believe my bosses are quite please with my performances through their words of praises. But lol and beware, there are people who suddenly find me intimidating and trying to bitch around and playing their dirty games on me, yet in the actual fact they need me more that I need them workwise. From day one, I remember mentioning "team work" and trying to show a good example by working as a team. Well! it never work on certain people who keep on focusing on selfishness and jealously. This lady is trying to be my leader instead and now she has an assistance who is as insecure as her, therefore, now they both join hands trying as much as possible to boss me around and playing hard balls towards me. Look! I am a secretary, they are clerks, can you imagine! Now wait a minute, I was not born yesterday dear people, I am now in control and will always stand up for my right and will never allow anybody to fiddle with me ever again! Mind you, I am not a street fighter, I will always be cool and focus myself on doing goodness but if they need anything from me, they then got to learn the right way of approaching me and must learn to be professional in term of communication since I am not working in a fish market or a coffee shop. I would prefer those who need my assistance be polite with me and have good attitude instead of bitching around with some dirty tricks! Sadly, these catogery of people are still in the nutshell and I believe if they continue with such attitude, they will never learn to go forward in life.

I am blessed with strong mental power and with lots of patience plus without any deadly diseases. Al Hamdullilah, thanks to Allah the Almighty and in return for this "nikmat" I always like to use it for a good cause. I am now happy with my blog and my other little corners where I've learned to create and have many friends online around the world to share my ups and downs and sometimes receive their honest feedback. I am so glad I find myself associating with many professional & intelligent people out there with healthy and creative minds, people who treasure knowledge and goodness. Even though I rarely write regular post on my blog, I always receive their strong supports coming in visitng my humble blog.

Thanks God again, as I am hunger for knowledge instead of occupying my thought on all those negative wrong doings I encountered. I would prefer to use my energy on improving myself rather than destroying others. You know something, I believe those who are always trying to find faults and creating troubles for others will never live their life in peace because they will build up in their dirty heart many accumulating black stains and gradually they will never learn how to correct themselves to be better human beings! Nauzubillah... Pray to Allah that I will not be in this catogery of human beings. "We can choose either to do goodness or otherwise, it's our choice, but it's going to be a big waste if we choose to dance with the devils!"




I like to quote below the words of wisdom which I've just received from my very dear nephew, Tawfeik Angullia from the Beach House to help me cope with the present situation and to stay cool and calm deep inside:



'If', by Rudyard Kipling
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or, being lied about, don't deal in lies,
Or, being hated, don't give way to hating,
And yet don't look too good, nor talk too wise;

If you can dream - and not make dreams your master;
If you can think - and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with wornout tools;

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breath a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: "Hold on";

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with kings - nor lose the common touch;
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you;
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds' worth of distance run -
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man my son!

ADDED VERSION BELOW:
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
or being lied about, don't deal in lies,
or being hated, don't give away to hating
and yet don't look too good nor talk too wise...
then you ought to be yourself and have faith in Allah swt...
but most of all trust your will and surrender your soul
to the Almighty who created all of us in this entire planet and universe"






First two commenters get my Linky love

LadyJava's LoungeNamz Crypt

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations