Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Music Monday: I could have danced all night from the movie My Fair Lady

"Playing is essential to a full life. Each day should contain some time to participate in a carefree activity for no reason at all except that it's fun"


It is musical for this week Music Monday and I am taking you back to memory lane with sweet memories of my younger days. I really hope you enjoy this unexpected choice for this week.

So let's travel back into time to listen to certain old favourite which I used to sing after seeing the movie and found great joy doing so.

It's "My Fair Lady" starring Audrey Hepburn and Rex Harrison and this may well be beyond your expectation. So for those not born during my time, I bet you still can come and join me with this great adventure back into time. Have fun and happy listening!

I do hope you enjoy journeying with me with the above musical.




"HAPPY MUSIC MONDAY"




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


First two commenters get my Linky love



Wishing on a Falling Star

7 comments:

Mariuca said...

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Mariuca said...

Oh classic choice Lil, very refreshing to hear something like dis in ages..... :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

I watched the movie many times edi ha ha, so I am in tune with ur "Era" lol! ;) ;) ;)

Mariuca said...

Happy MM sweetie and I am so happy I got da chop, meow! :-D :-D :-D

Lil said...

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Lil said...

Yes dear, this is classic used to watched this movie repeatedly and still have not enough of it! ;) ;) ;) :* :* :*

Lil said...

Happy Music Monday to you too dear, hope you do enjoy it. Congrat. for your chop.

See you around always.......... :) ;) 8-) :* :* :* :* :*

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations