Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 1, 2010

Fluffy Friday #5

Hi Marzie, Dearest Members & Viewers,

For this week, let me introduce you to another cat of mine. I call him "White Tiger" because he really looks like one, and believe it or not, he was once an abandoned cat which I rescued in the capital city, Kuala Lumpur while searching for my own missing cat Tabby. Before I managed to find Tabby back, I found White Tiger in pain after a big fight with some mean and stronger strayed cats. His tail was almost chopped off after a fight. Immediately I took him to the vet and later on when he was in stable condition, I visited the vet again to have him spayed. He is so loving and adorable and love so much to pose, see how he posed in this picture. He is not a fluffy cat, but he is quite big in size after receiving much love, attention and quality cat food.


"Happy Fluffy Friday & Happy 1st day of 2010"




Share your fluffy friends with us every Friday! Whether it's a favourite stuffed toy or an adorable pet - basically anything fluffy, we'd love to see your pictures! Leave ONLY the POST URL here and grab the Fluffy Friday badge at Meow Diaries. All links are reserved STRICTLY for Fluffy Friday participants and any unrelated links will be deleted.



My Linky Love to the 1st & 2nd commenter and thanks for your comments



Wishing on a Falling Star Blogger Cats

12 comments:

Mariuca said...

:-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said...

Meow meow White Tiger, Happy FLuffy Friday cutie! :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

I am leaving for the hosp soon but wanted to drop by ur FF post first! Happy NY Lil and all the meows in the world! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said...

So glad u rescued this meow, otherwise White Tiger wouldn't look this well taken care of, meow meow! :* :* :* :*

LadyJava said...

:* :* :*

LadyJava said...

He is gorgeous Lil! I like!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy-cat!
Purrs
Sara Katt

Lil said...

Hi Marzie,
Happy New Year to you too dearest Marzie. Hope everything will be smooth and your B will be fine and as good as new. I pray for you both and for Chubb.

:) ;) 8-) :* :* :* :* Give me a hug now ...

Lil said...

Dear LadyJava,

Hi! Thanks for visiting me on the 1st day of the year with your comments.
Yes "White Tiger" is gorgeous, luckily I safed him, otherwise he would have become a strayed cat! Kesian kan? :) ;) :'( 8-) :* :*
Give me a hug for the new year.

Lil said...

Dear LadyJava,

Hi! Thanks for visiting me on the 1st day of the year with your comments.
Yes "White Tiger" is gorgeous, luckily I rescued him, otherwise, he would
become a strayed cat! Kesian kan?

Give me a hug now ....

Lil said...

Thanks for dropping by with your comments Sara. Will try to visit you too.
"Happy New year" and this year bring you good health, good wealth and all the happiness you could dream of.

Cheers! :) :) ;)

Mariuca said...

Im hugging u from the hosp Lil! :) Thanks too for ur very comforting words for me at my blog. :)

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations