Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Birthday Greetings for Fouad Ghandour

Kathys Comments

A birthday wishes for my ex-boss Mr. Fouad Ghandour of Sidra Trading Sdn Bhd based in the Golden Triangle, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Today is your special day
that day is your birthday,
So it's the perfect time to say,
you are always thought of
in a very special way,

Your birthday is a special day,
A time to have new hopes and dreams,
And now I'd like to take the time to say,
You are special in every way,
So, I wish you in a very special way!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

May God the All mighty bless you with good health and good wealth

Have a beautiday day, cheers!

Below is a very special video dedicated to you
on your special day & I hope you like it.!



The first & second commenter will get my Linky Loves
&
Thanks for all your comments




Congrats. Mariuca,
all my cats greet you & your cats"Meow"


Wishing on a Falling Star

4 comments:

Mariuca said...

:-D :-D :-D :-D

Mariuca said...

Yay me CHOP! 8-) 8-)

Mariuca said...

It's nice of you to remember your ex boss on his birthday Lil, all the best and many happy returns of the day! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Lil said...

Hi!
Thanks for your comments, yay you super chopper, don't worry I know for Nov so far you have scored 2 and LadyJava 1, it will be up on a Nov'09 Scoreboard soon.

Always rushing for time, strange these two days Mr Sunshine is out, am you know what, with my computer on doing all that are necessary especially my laundry to get them dry before the rain come again. Today even though it is bright sunshine, but there are off and on this nasty wind blowing.

Have a beautiful Sunday, cheers! :) ;) 8-) :* Hugzzz from me always

Recent blog:=- Birthday Greetings for Fouad Ghandour

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations