Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 24, 2009

Music Monday - End Of The Road by Boy2Men

"If nothing ever went wrong in your life, you would never have a chance to grow stronger"


Please excuse me, I am chasing for time now trying to post my Music Monday before the clock strike 12.00 midnight approaching Tuesday. I've already missed posting my MM last week. Hope I can manage this time. Will come back to write more and edit if there are any mistake(s) including my usual quote on the top for inspiration. In the meantime, I better post what I can first to let it appears before Tuesday. Got to visit LadyJava, the creator of Music Monday to follow the usual procedures, hurry, hurry Lily, go for it, go grab the links and paste it here and post your MM url at LadyJava's.


Yes, I made it, Good God!

I love to hear this beautiful song and like to share it with all.

Happy Music Monday and enjoy listening to it.

Hope everyone have a great week, cheers!




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!


The first and second commenter will get my Linky Love



Meow Diaries
MPG

8 comments:

Mariuca said...

;) ;) ;)

Mariuca said...

CHOP!

Mariuca said...

Yay I featured Boyz II Men too at MPG, awesome music! :) :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

Happy MM Lil! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Lil said...

Hi! Wow, you ni terror lah, mana2 pun boleh chop! Will add you a Linky Love again tau.
Selamat berpuasa and Selamat berbuka puasa. ;) :*

Recent undefined:=- Oh no! Comluv had an error with your feed, see message below!

LadyJava said...

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

LadyJava said...

Wah you made it and I made it here too ... hhehehe :)

LadyJava said...

I love this song LIl!!!!

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations