Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 20, 2009

MUSIC MONDAY - SPEAK SOFTLY LOVE, A THEME SONG FROM THE GODFATHER

"The kind word that falls today like seed may bear rich fruit tomorrow in the heart of a stranger or a friend"

I would like to share here with all a very beautiful Theme song from the movie "The Godfather" for Music Monday this week. The first version is from Andy Williams. Since Godfather is one of my favourite movies and the theme song is always evergreen, I just feel like having it posted for this week. Hope you like my selection. I like all the three famous and talented actors acting in Godfather in this movie namely, Al Pacino, Robert de Niro and Marlon Brando.







Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





Happy Music Monday & Happy listening.

Have a great week, cheers!



The first and second commenter will get my Linky Love







Marites


4 comments:

Marites said...

these are classics! I grew up listening to these songs. my MM is up too.

Recent blog:=- Music Monday#9 Sweet Baby by Stanley Clark & George Duke

Lil said...

Hi! Thanks for your comments. As the 1st commenter you will receive Linky Love from by by adding your link below this post.

Thanks again, have a good week, like you to visit me more often and I will in turn do the same. I will visit your site soon. Cheers! :) :)

abby said...

i love this classic song! It made me remember my late father who just love to sing standard classics...thank you - it made me remember how much i love my father and how much i miss him. Not in a bad way, it's just good to reminisce how he sang this kind of song. belated MM!

Lil said...

Hi! Thanks for your comments. Somehow, I do love all the classic songs too. Glad that it make you happy and have good memories of your father. I will try to visit your side too and as promised, you I can link you below this post, I will, ok?
Much love and hope you have a good week. Cheers! :)

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations