Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 2, 2009

Music Monday

This is one of my favourite songs I like to share with all my MM pals. Hope you enjoy it. The first time I heard this song was when I was in Hull, Yorkshire, UK. It brings back the sweet memory of my late friend Stephen J. Knowles and his family. "May he rests in peace"


Song lyrics | Nobody Knows It But Me lyrics

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.



6 comments:

coltfan said...

nice song .

Rozella said...

This is such a beautiful song. :) May your friend rest in peace.

Anonymous said...

¡Hola! ¿Como estas? I love that Babyface song! =) Se unas frases y palabras malaya. Saya ingin pertukaran link kamu? =)

Lil said...

Hi! I hope it is not to late to reply to you. I checked again and realized you like to have a link.
Please send me your url so that I can visit you again. Have a good day, cheers! :) ;)

Lil said...

Hi! Please send me your url so that I can visit you.

Have a good day, cheers!

;) :)

Lil said...

Hi!
Please send me your url, so that I can visit you.

Have a good day, cheers! :) ;)

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations