Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

To all my blogger friends,

I am having difficulties and problems off and on publishing my posts, especially when I write about Gaza crisis! This is my third time today I am trying to let you guys know what is going on. I had the same problems all days during this week. I better stop now and post this before it disappears again! My computer has been invaded and I can't even do my daily dropping! I found out that there is an unknown software inserted. I have called my programmer to check and rectify matter. In the meantime, I thought of using my laptop instead. Surprisingly, I am receiving no internet connection at my labtop. Looks like I am crippled here for a while, this make sick and fed up, 'cause I think I'll be bored if I cannot get the access to my PC, since I am very much attached to it. I won't take "no" for an answer, so later I will try to do my dropping again.

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations