Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 29, 2008

Video on the International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW)

What is happening to the world today? People are becoming more and more inhumane, cruel and selfish! I've just deleted a video on the seal hunts because I could not bear to watch the bloody killings of these helpless/harmless beauties, the seals.

For knowledge, I am attaching a different video on IFAW (International Fund for Animal Welfare) instead.



It is quite interesting to note and find out more on the relationship and bond between human & animals. In this respect go to the same video, #8 of 9 on earthquake in China, which is a must see. So please go check it out!

1 comment:

Shemah said...

Hi there Lily!

I received an e-mail about seal hunting and it's just plain and purely horrendous. I can't imagine how people can be so cruel. I also can't accept that "seal infestation" is the reason behind their seal hunting sport. It's just appalling.

Anyways, I think you're doing a great effort with your blog by spreading out positive messages. Keep up the good work!

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations