Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Wishing you a Purr-fectly Wonderful Day!



"All I want is a room somewhere,
Far away from the cool night air,
With one enormous chair,
Oh! how wouldn't it be lovely, lovely, lovely,
Lots of chocolates for me to eat, ....


Oh! by the way, the above beautiful lines are part of the song from the movie "My Fair Lady".

Just feel like getting away from all the unpredictable bad weathers and some bad memories of my past which still haunting me of some nasty & bitchy people who really make me sick to the stomach till I want to throw out!

Now I realize that after living on my own alone and quite far away from all those big bullies and a miserable manipulative smart Alex who think that she can design my life, I am becoming a much better person, make more good decisions and becoming smarter in every steps of the way, so much so that I manage to learn anything easily and fast! (fikir, fikirlah sendiri!)

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations