Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 29, 2008

"Selamat Pengantin Baru"


Congratulations Zayed and Sherry and I hope you both will have a good life ahead. I am truly sorry for not being able to attend your recent grand wedding. As a gift to you both, I am attaching here in my blog your photo snap (left) and your wedding video on YouTube plus the slide of the wedding at Shangri-la Hotel in Saifulnang's blog links above. "Selamat Pengantin Baru" & all my best wishes to you & Sherry. Have a wonderful life together and may God bless you both. Amin.


PS:
You guys might be wondering how on earth I got this photo. Actually, I pinched it from Tariq's album in Facebook. Pandai tak?



1 comment:

WebbieLady said...

Hi Lily Arbee!

Congratulations to your newly wed friends... I love what they are wearing..they look so grand!

Your music here are so good.. love songs mellow.. wow.. I am warning you though that you need to be careful because entrecard delete blogs that has autolaying music... but i do love listening here, ill sty in your site whole day... ^^

By the way, you inquired from my blog, WebbieSTuffs Here, in a particular post entitled, How To Resize and Make Photos and Images Look Bigger in the Blog Posts? on putting a comment form right under each of your post.

All you have to do is come back in my site, I will explain it to you further. You give me an idea to post about it but it has been posted by many people already so just click here and see my answer to your comment. ^^

Hope I can help.

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations