Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, July 13, 2008



This is Silver, another one of my rescued cats. I found him when he was just little at CasaRia apartment, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur. He was crying non stop and hungry. Just look at his photo attached left, the previous owner really do not know how to treasure and appreciate it's beauty. He looks mixed and exotic and now growing bigger and stronger. They just abandoned him when he was just a kitten cold, hungry and lost!
In fact, I have already promised myself not to take in anymore cats. Sad to say, just recently I found four more little kittens abandoned and this time at "Angullia Beach House Resort". I have mixed feeling whether to take them or not, but just looking at the poor helpless hungry kittens without their mother around to milk and nurse them made me changed my mind rather than just ignoring them. I just do not have a heart made of stone to ignore especially to little kittens! I hope when they grow up I can find them good homes. As usual, the owner are really selfish people. They do not care whether these kittens are hungry or in great danger since they are just little. They called themselves good Muslim, Islam does not teach us to be cruel to animals. They just couldn't be bothered and are not responsible. All these idiots should be taught to spay and neuter their pets. Shame, shame on them, there is no excuse not to know, we are all now living in the 21st century with all sorts of exposures, yet they prefer to be deaf, blind and dumb!

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations