Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, August 8, 2011

MUSIC MONDAY: "KETULUSAN HATI" BY ANUAR ZAIN

"Love is the beauty of the Soul"



Hi!



This is my favourite song from Anuar Zain. I would like to share it here on Music Monday for this week. He sang it so beautifully and each time I hear this song, it touches me with great appreciation as he is able to create the true feeling in depth of this song.



Enjoy it!



"HAPPY MUSIC MONDAY TO ALL MEMBERS & ALL VIEWERS"












Below is another of my favourite and it is has no connection whatsoever with the video above. Since I like to hear it, I am putting it up here in my blog for my listening pleasure. Hope some viewers or members like it too.

















Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.






PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!








First two commenters get my Linky love




LadyJava's LoungeNamz Crypt

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations