Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Music Monday: "Careless Whisper" by George Michael

"A good leader is one who not only inspires others to struggle toward the summit, but instills in them the desire to reach out and touch perfection"

After a hard day work, I would always like listening to nice soothing music and songs. Oh my God! I thought I still have the time to post my MM post today and yet I overlooked it again. Sorry my dearest LadyJava, even though there won't be a link for me this week again, I am here with the list of all those MM members who participated this week, I hope you do not mind.

I was rushing for time today thinking that it is still a chance for me to join my dearest LadyJava and MM members for this week with this post. I missed it again! So sorry....




Even though it's late, wishing all "HAPPY MUSIC MONDAY" and hope the remaining days this week are good days for all!

I'm feeling a bit disappointing and quite hurt with two colleagues today. Despite of what I have done assisting and supporting them all along even doing some of their jobs as a team and did the initial set-ups of all the working papers in my PC and recently transferred them to the rightful person to start leaning to do it, and from day one I kept on saying and repeating the words "Team Work", and that I'm not into "Office Politics" yet things have gone wrong! Well! it's nothing new, it's the same old story" again. I have experienced it before, I've been through this kind of situation a hundred times I guess, so now I am able to handle it well as I'm much better now than those days. I can be cool even with nasty situation(s). I will continue to make sure I still do the best job even though if these two still find me intimidating! What can I say, I love my job and I will make sure I always enjoy it. I rather not elaborate further here, but just to put it right, it's plain typical .....................! So I ought to be careful and just concentrate on my work.

By right, this person should be grateful and thankful to me because all the initial set-ups of all contents are created, built up and done by me, so a person with a rightful mind will not be trying to find loopholes just to create issue(s) to put me down instead. What can I say, some people are just like ungrateful dogs! They will bite you back after helping them. These type of people are still living in a "Nutshell".







Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

First two commenters get my Linky love


LadyJava Love Den

No comments:

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations