Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Music Monday: Cats and Dogs Remixed

"Love is best understood by those who accept its sorrows as easily as its joys"



I guess this video will be a reminder for us to realize how some unlucky abandoned animal are going through everyday. It is not one of my favourite songs but somehow I feel this video is appropriate for this week Music Monday since I am in process of finding good homes for many of my rescued cats including some of my own cats because I cannot continue to take care of too many cats if I stay in an apartment.

I would also like to make a special announcement here that I am now in a midst of shifting. I have given away lately some cats, mine and the rescued cats including 5 kittens, 2 with their mommy and and 3 without their mommies. Too bad, today I found another abandoned kitten near my house. I do not have a heart to ignore it especially seeing such tiny fragile kitten all alone lost,frightened and hungry. How dare these "Orang Kampong"! It is really a nigh mare staying in here for the past 3 years plus. I am truly speechless. Thanks God I have a chance to get out from this hell! I believe there are many animal abusers living here. To them these helpless little things meant nothing, so it does not matter whether these innocent animals suffer or in pain, so why bother to spay them. I've noticed and realized that it is normal to them when their pets give birth and keep on breeding.

I remembered advising a woman here to please spay her cat because I noticed she has too many kittens. The reply was a shock to me, she said no need to spay because most kittens won't live long! If they feel they do not want these kittens, they will just throw them away, sometimes with their mothers but sometimes they even have the heart to abandon and throw tiny kittens that needed their mommies badly while still feeding on their mommies' milk without their mommies around! How then will these kittens survive? They are crazy or what? I have nothing else to say but the right word that I can think now of is that these bunch of people are really CRUEL and SELFISH and they are animal abusers! Hope one day God the All Mighty will punish them severely and who knows when they get older, their children will then have the heart to abandon them too, serve them right!

I might not be online for a month or so as I will be very busy with the new job and the shifting. I will try my level best to have my streamyx line installed at my cousin's place first before I find myself a suitable place to shift with all my stuff. At the moment I found a place not to my expectation so I will only keep all my stuff and my cats there. Thanks God, after giving to some good homes, in fact, there are still people promising to come and collect them, I think I will be left with 17 cats (mine and rescued cats).


The apartment which I will be renting temporarily for 2 months is just a walking distant from my cousin's apartment and I will be staying with her first. It would still be easier for me to take care of my cats since the unit I will be renting with my stuff and the 17 cats is in the neighbourhood. Before I move to a suitable apartment, I still have to keep on trying to get good homes for some of the rescued cats, moreover all of them need special attention. It is impossible for me alone to give special attention to all daily when I work and I it is not appropriate to keep many cats in an apartment. I strongly believe it is much earlier to get good homes for these cats in Kuala Lumpur, so pray that they will get good homes soon. I will still keep some as I already missed some of my favourites given to CIMB boss from Kuala Terengganu. Both husband and wife are animal lovers and I heard they have just built a nice shelter for all my 5 cats (Simba, White Tiger, Leo, Stevie and even Tabby), I took back Tabby just recently from someone who neglected him. She got a job in Kuala Lumpur and left Tabby with her sister. I called several time to check on Tabby and finally the sister told me that Tabby is with the neighbour and did come back. I do not know who the hell the neighbour is, worrying dead here in case Tabby might got into the wrong hands who will just simply sell him to someone who would put him in cage even though he is already spayed. Before anything bad happened I demanded Tabby back, thanks God finally they sent him back after many persuasions and so Tabby is now safe and sound with his new owner, the CIMB boss' good friend.

When I give away my cats I make sure they are in safe hands and I have their contact numbers. There two young female cats from Beach House abandoned to me quite sometimes ago by my own nephews, one was given to me in bad shape and their one was left without my knowledge. Now I have found two beautiful kind hearted workers from Beach House who love cats and are willing to take them. For their gratitude and since they are not well to do, I will give them RM50.00 each to spay these two young female cats and must promise me not to spent these monies on other things, if they do so, I told them that Allah the All Mighty will know. I am sure they will spay Angel and Little Darlin'. I wish all my cats and some of my rescued cats which were given away all the best in the new homes with their new loving parents and hope they will get all the attentions and love and live happy ever after till their ending day.

May Allah protect them always.


"HAPPY MUSIC MONDAY"


Have a great week!





Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.


PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!



First two commenters get my Linky love


Blogger Cats Meow Diaries



17 comments:

LadyJava said...

:* :* :*

LadyJava said...

How I hope I have the capability to help all these kitties.. sigh..
hope your hope is going well dearie..
Happy MM

LadyJava said...

Not feeling too well this weekend.. so taking it easy myself :)
Hugs!

Mariuca said...

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Mariuca said...

Wahhhh Lil oso dah buat MM, me only ketinggalan here boo hoooo!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Mariuca said...

Hi Lil, here oso ada "org kampong" with their strays so don be surprised nanti if u see abandoned kitties here too okay? Good luck with ur move dear! :* :* :*

Mariuca said...

Just do the best u can, nobody expects u to jaga all the abandoned cats in da world, u have done more than enuff but I understand... mmg pitiful sometimes see kucing takde rumah... heartpain.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Lil said...

:* :* :*

Lil said...

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Lil said...

I got too, lah nanti macam dead blog pulak, ini dah lepas pindah tak tau bila pula boleh start blogging again, I will try to get streamyx line at my cousin's house first. 8-) 8-) 8-) :* :*

Lil said...

Ya lah! bukan semua orang kampong buang kuching and anak kucing, kat sini ni terlampau biadap lah, pakai tudong konon and sit pretty but tergamak buat macam tu, dah ada female especially pi lah spay, habis cerita. You tau ada dua orang yg akan ambil kuching shelter I, I will give them duit to spay but they must promise me not to use the money on other things, if not makan duit haram, I mentioned that! :'( :'( :'( :'(

Lil said...

I know Marzie, I pun dah tak kuasa ambil lagi especially sibok nak pindah but you tau this kitten too tiny lah, lost, frightened and hungry with no mommy around, gila kan kalau tak tulong, mana tau I can convince the previous lady yg ambil 2 kittens to add one more and I will give her the kitten's milk yg I beli, dia mesti suka, anak perempuan dia suka sangat kucing, they were at my shelter twice. Pray that they will take this kitten.
:* :* :* :*

elaiski said...

hello lil! wow, you really have a good heart. going all the way just to save those poor kitties. i hope and pray these kitties will get a good home soon. i hope so too, you'll find a an apartment that would suit you. take care, my friend ;)

LadyJava said...

Hey Lil
Long time no see.. I hope all is well with you and your move back to KL... missed you of course.. take care ya!! hugs!

LadyJava said...

Hiya Dearie..
Just wanted to say hi and Happy Ramadhan to you ya.. miss you..

xoxo
LJ

Bella Enveeus said...

my family tries to rescue as many strays as we can..and we spay them when we can..but ada je yang tersesat terlepas and terpregnant..but still we wont just buang je anak2 tu..so many times ive become bidan to all those cats..haha..patut jd vet la.. :-P

Bella Enveeus said...

but glad to know another cat lover.. ;-)

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations