Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

What My Birth Flower Say About Me


Foremost, I never knew that my birth flower is "Daffodil" until I took this quiz. I'm glad I did this, at least now I know that "Daffodil" is my birth flower. So why don't you try it. It is quite fun and interesting to discover your birth flower and what it says about you! After reading the following prediction I realize that most of what is stated here is really quite true. It does represents me after all, quite the typical of me... ha ... ha ...



What does your birth flower say about you?





My Quiz Result: Daffodil is the birth flower for people who are born in March.


The Daffodil symbolizes new beginning, reverence, affection, optimism and sympathy.

If your birth flower is Daffodil: You have a strong sense of art and design. You are a peace-lover and strive to resolve conflicts whenever possible. You are a very caring and loving person. You are kind and compassionate towards the under privileged.


Take this quiz: What does your birth flower say about you?


Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.



The first commenter will get my Linky Love and thanks for all your comments.





LadyJava

8 comments:

LadyJava said...

:* :* :* :*

LadyJava said...

can link to my cat blog dearie? thanks!!

LadyJava said...

I'm a Daffodil too Lil..


Recent blog:=- Music Monday - Raya Edition **

LadyJava said...

Eh Lil..
Your page is extremely slow to load tau.. i think you have too many slide show perhaps??

Recent blog:=- Thank You for Phishing *

Lil said...

Hi LadyJava,
Thanks for your advise. I always get carried away with nice widget. Dah buang ikan2 tu. I ni sometimes like kanak2 pula, always like to have fun ......

Ya, I remember you are born in March too, same star pulak! No wonder you are so caring and loving, dah betul tu!

Still in Hari Raya mood ke? Di sini dok dengan Laptop dlm bilik buka air-con full swing, dah lah tu separately on Marc Anthony's song, if u like I can send you his playlist, I experimented created sendiri. So do try to finish my EC dropping tau ...
Ya lah tu, nanti kena sembahyang pula, kemudian on Laptop again and continue ...

Monkeys ada kacau lagi tak? Hope not.

A big hug to you dearest LJ.

:) ;) ;) 8-) :* :* :* :*

Recent blog:=- What My Birth Flower Say About Me

Rizal said...

Apa Khabar empunya rumah?

Harap sihat hendaknya.

Ni melompat dari blog LJ ke sini. Rasanya Lil ni ada juga di Marzie's kan?

Saja ambil kuiz tadi.

Katanya Rizal Marigold. Huhu

Calendula (Marigold) is the birth flower for people who are born in October.

The Calendula symbolizes comfort, grace, joy, good luck and gratitude.
If your birth flower is Calendula: You are spiritual at times. By nature, you are gentle and sensitive. You like peace and harmony in life. You can become a good negotiator and hence a great leader.

Wah, peminat kucing juga ya?

Selamat Berblogging ya "Lil." :)

Recent blog:=- RestNrilekS on BM Tag, Adoii!! and Yasmin Ahmad

LadyJava said...

Rizal Marigold. so sweet gitu ..heheh
_____

LadyJava said...

Good to hear that you removed some widget.. I know the lure of some
attractive widget but slow loading time is a no no kan..
Hugs dearie
_____

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations