Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What Do Your Initials Say About You?


You Are Accepting and Open




When You Are At Your Best or in a Social Setting:



You are a conscientious, considerate person. You are a true humanitarian. You value justice and peace.

People see you as unselfish and fascinating. You are worldly and sophisticated. You always have something interesting to say.



When You Are Comfortable:



You are enthusiastic and flexible. You are open-minded. You prefer to learn from others... not judge them.

People see you as kind and cooperative. You are very supportive when friends are down on their luck.




I was just curious, so I took this test found at "facebook" for fun just to amuse myself. Surprisingly, it turns out to be almost true. Not bad! Why don't you guys try check it out just for the fun of it.


NO JOKE, NO FUN!




The first and the second commenter get my Linky Love


Dorothy L


2 comments:

DorothyL said...

These were my results :)

You Are Kind and Ethical
When You Are At Your Best or in a Social Setting:

You are enthusiastic and flexible.
You are open-minded.
You prefer to learn from others... not judge them.
People see you as kind and cooperative.
You are very supportive when friends are down on their luck.

When You Are Comfortable:
You are a determined and responsible.
You strive for success, and you know what it takes to get things done.
People find you to be trustworthy and a good leader. You treat people well, and they benefit from your wisdom.

This is me :)
Thanks Lily...that was fun!

Lil said...

Well! Well! Well! yours sound typical of you too, especially the last lines, I know that you treat people well, because through communication and words you used is enough for me to know you. Moreover, even as a professional blogger, you are humble and make contact with all, you do not choose people. To me you are such an incredible person to be in touch with always! You have good qualities and definitely a real leader and you can draw people closer to you easily because you are not proud and not selective to choose only certain people to be your friends. Through communicating with you regularly, I have noticed that you care about others. This is my comments about you.

Not bad, my dear friend, this test tell it all! :) ;) :* :* A mighty big hug from Lily

Even though you are not a member of MM, still I will give you my linking love and will add in your name below my post soon, ok dearest Dorothy?

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations