Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Friendship Chain Award










I have just received this "Friendship Chain Award" from my very dear blogger friend, David Funk of Basic Bloganomics from the United States of America and his url is as follow:



He's a frequent visitor to my blog and is one who always like to include me in his list on Awards. For this reason, I would like to take this opportunity here to thank him again for including me in his Award receiving list.


David Funk received this Award from his dear blogger's friend Shydub of "Simply Happy Life" and her url is as follows:




Care to visit her too!


~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

The rules is very simple as follows :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.






I like to pass on this Award to the following bloggers regardless of if they have it or not already.






Sera Melinda, DedeAndro, DorothyL, Sue of Good Girl Bad Blog, LadyJava, Mariuca, Meryl, Ask Ms Recipe, Shaine, Cathy, Lovejoy, Duniabasket, Sexy legs and body, Banquet Manager, Rickbischoff Rustic Comtemporary Spirit, Metz - Empty Street 1027, philly5113, and Yours next

I have some people on my link lists, and if I forget to mention some of you, please also feel free to grab this Award and pass it to anyone even if they've already received it.



~~End Copy~~



Nice weekend and happy blogging!





13 comments:

LadyJava said...

:* :* :* :* Chop!!!

LadyJava said...

Thanks for the awards Lil!! Much appreciate.. ok as you can see... i've added all that you requested eh.. so am I your first FC?? lol.. can link to LJC please.. :* :* :* :*

Lil said...

Wow, to start with my dearest LJ is the first Commenter! Well my dearest, you deserved it, what can I say .... I will try to do what I can, just started with FCC, hope I doing right?! :) ;)

LadyJava said...

Thanks Lily ;)
_____

Dorothy Lafrinere said...

Huggzzz for you Lily.
One again...thank you...thank you!!!

Have the best day ever :)

Shaine said...

Cheers my friend!!!! :* :* thank you again, and thanks for having a new friend here blogosphere like you :-D

DedeAndro said...

Hello Lyl, I will work on this soon. Give me a day or two :)

Lil said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. I understand that you've been very busy lately with your posts and everything, I can see that in your blog. Don't worry, I understand because sometimes I am in that situation too. Take your time, it's ok. I just do not want you to miss this opportunity, cause when you post these to awards and links, you will have extra traffic plus some new comers will appear at your blog. See what I mean .........
Have a good night sleep, sweet dreams. Cheers! 8-) :) :)

Lil said...

..these two awards...

DedeAndro said...

I have posted the award. Thanks so much for such great award for me and I hope you are doing well right now. Take care Lyl, cheers :-D

Tutor said...

Giv Me award..please..he2x :-P

Tutor said...

thx�
Best Regards,
Mr. Aef Herosandiana | Academic Staff�| Dosen Pengantar Ilmu Komputer | Volounteer @ Unesco & Nabuur.com Aisyiyah Nursing Academy | Jl. Banteng Dalam No. 6 Bandung | West Java
Telp/Fax:022-7305269�| Mobile:081322514819�| Website : Http:/www.friendster.com/herosandian
So�.: Staf Pengajar Yayasan Al-Fatih�Bandung :.

Tutor said...

Thx for ur respond....

Paid2YouTube.com

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

Diabella Love Cats' Site

Get paid To Promote at any Location
Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations