Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Office Politic : How many people's lives do we make miserable?

 How many people's lives do we make miserable? 
How many are crying or suffering because of so & so…………
Let us improve ourselves. Muhammad pbuh says, "The best of people are those who benefit most, the rest of people."
Yes, I am not perfect, but InsyaAllah, I do not have the heart to make others miserable or jealous of others!

“DON’T LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO PUTS YOU DOWN.  IT’S LIKELY THAT THEY’RE SUFFERING FROM LOW SELF-ESTEEM – HENCE THEY’RE TRYING TO FEEL BETTER BY CRITIZING YOU”

Yes, I am not perfect, but InsyaAllah, I do not have the heart to make others miserable or jealous of others!



I am putting this up as a good reminder, and if this woman tries to be funny with me again, just watch out, I won't hesitate to give back her own medicine with a piece of my mind!. She is just a miserable new staff there and she is using and holding on to someone's name to make her feel she is so important there. Hello..... Just holding on to our female boss' name and claiming that she is a so called good friend “kawan karib” does not mean that she can get away with everything and not serious in her daily job contribution. In fact, the lady boss is also a friend of mine since 1996, once when I was attached to Binladin Group of companies building the runway for KLIA, my lady boss was supposed to take over my job because I wanted to quit and was planning of going to UK for a good long holidays plus if possible to live and work there.



So just because she think she is our boss' good friend does not mean she is able to humiliate me and say what she like. In fact, she was supposed to be kicked out recently but we safe the situation by recommending her to continue working there not knowing her true color then. Now, another colleague is also pissed off with her attitude, she is so slow in picking up what was taught and not initiative enough and not really serious, I can see that. When I joined as one of the pioneers there, did what I could to start everything on my own without anyone help or guidance. Imagine, we got to spoon feed her and to teach her even how to us a computer since she does not even has a clue on how to operate a computer. Instead of being humble and nice trying to catch up with whatever workload to try at least to be an obedient helper, she is another bad news similar to the former staff who left on her accord after making quite a blunder plus created all sorts of scandal even though she too is not a computer literacy.


Even the former worker who was trying to act big there was bad news. I had to type almost all her duly paper works just because she is not well-versed and capable of doing a good job, fast in typing and proficiency without many errors. Similarly, this new idiot too is not qualified for the job, yet she dare find troubles with just a minor misunderstanding and in the actual fact she is so stupid and slow. Imagine, with demanding daily functions to fulfill, they both can only type with one finger and both have no clue whatsoever in using a computer. I will write again one day more about the former “Sour Grape” who was also trying to act big and thought that she can bully me!

To all, it looks as though that the Admin Executive and I as a secretary there are lucky to have two assistants there. We both always have deadlines apart from our daily demanding functions. She better watch out this time, if she ever try to be funny with me again, I am going tell her off and this time I will and must drop her down to her real standard because she was so rude in criticizing me in front of my other two colleagues to show that she is so important and thinking I am a fool and she can get away with it easily! Let me tell you this, without me the Admin Executive there, just take a week I bet the office will be in a stage of "topsy-turvy" and a total “chaos” I can assure you. She said that "I AM A NOBODY” & ‘I AM NOTHING THERE” and that my lady boss said that “I AM NOT EVEN A LEADER THERE” clearly show that she was trying to belittle me to the lowest degree in front of my three other colleagues. I was one of the pioneers there with my hard work and being a pioneer I started establishing the systems there! She just joined us to assist us with only all the simplest tasks and got everything ready there just to continue, yet still we guide her all the way, instead she is already trying to ruin and crash my integrity, my pride and my expertise by putting me down, belittle me and I strongly believe I do not deserved this! She better go check herself first and foremost. She speaks broken English and I believe if she ever write she is bound to have bad grammar, she has bad pronunciation and do not even know how to spell such simple words like "Wednesday" and "Carrot" and with frequent irritating bad habit of couching without closing her big fat mouth and laughs like a “Pontianak”, how do you deal with such idiot???

I have a story behind this great Quote; coincidentally it has something to do with this Quote and words of wisdom, I experienced another big blow just recently and this time from a third person. I am not going into detail since this is already a lengthy post, but just a hint, this woman is not even well-versed in her job, not a computer literacy yet she is so bold and so rude towards me just because I gave her a special simple urgent assignment. This is not the first time, she back chat and try to find fault when I ask her to do something with just simple task like make photocopies, try to get some recycle papers, place near the photocopy machine and those in bad shape to cut into smaller pieces to use for taking messages etc. She is there to assist me and another staff the simplest tasks when we need helping hand as we both always have deadlines to fulfill and she is still not capable of doing important job on her own if we need them urgently. We still guide and train her to do Quotation to customer but my Admin Executive finds her very slow in picking up what was taught. We still let her do and try but only on those not urgent Quotes in order to help her find safe and comfortable learning them while on the job. Yet, instead of gratitude, she is trying to show that she is so important there just because she is a good friend of my lady boss and I was surprised to note that recently when I just reminded her about reminding the customer to either email or fax us the copy of the bank slip after paying the deposit because the function is this coming Monday, July 1st, she disliked it. So what am I supposed to do, I am the one so responsible and the pioneer handling all Quotes and Invoice, and being a Secretary and a senior staff, I cannot even remind her?? ell you what; I am too strong to be trashed out with unkind words these days. These are some of the remarks I received after being so understanding and helpful. These words are so clear and fresh in my thought despite of me trying to be so genuine towards her, God help me, I deserved what I deserved and those culprits deserved what they deserved! Anyway, what goes around comes around!!!"You are nothing & you are a no body here" "Even it seems my lady boss told her that “I am not a leader there” blah, blah, blah…Tell you what, I am more interested in getting paid according to what I am worth, excuse me rather than to be a leader to some idiots there.

Whatever lah! I am not so hard up to be a leader to some idiots, I believe some do not understand "Team Work" and cannot work even under a little pressure, ha.. ha... in fact, it was not even a pressure. I am too strong to be put down with unkind words of humiliation these days. I take it positively as the opposite version because I know myself too well! Jealous people always say something in reverse. I am a very positive individual and I do not believe in any “power of suggestion” from some idiots period. I only believe in lifting up people and making people becoming better. They can keep on playing their games, it is just a pity it won't work on me!



No comments:

Snow White

Snow White

Thank You God

e-referrer

NeoCounter

   

Revolvermaps

GeoGlobe Daily Visit


counter
Free Blog Content

linkreferral.com

www.Listen2Quran

Diabella Love Cats' Site

xaviermedia ex-change

Blog Makeover by LadyJava Creations